Question of the Week Drawing Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
2. Sweepstakes will be open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United State and District of Columbia. Employees of Nature's Cure, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members are not eligible to enter. Entrant must be 13 years of age or older.
3. The following methods of entry will be accepted:
Receive 1 entry by completing the "question of the week" and submitting the information required on the online entry form at http://www.naturescure.com/emo/ Limit one entry per person per question.
Entries that are not submitted in accordance with the rules will be considered invalid.
4. Grand prize winner will be selected on or about January 26, 2009 or upon the close of the Nature's Cure sponsorship of the podcast, Emo Girl Talk. First prize winners will be selected on or about September 12, 2008 from entries received after June 15, 2008, and on or about December 1, 2008 from entries received after September 8, 2008. Only those entries received by midnight four days prior to the drawing date will be eligible to win. Limit one entry per question per person. Nature's Cure and its agents are not responsible for incomplete, lost, damaged, late, illegible or misdirected email, technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit a user's ability to participate in the sweepstakes. Entries that are printed by machine, mechanically reproduced, tampered with, illegible or incomplete are not eligible.
5. One (1) grand prize winner and two (2) first prize winners will be selected at random from amongst all eligible entries. The selection will take place under the supervision of Nature's Cure. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the judges, whose decisions are final. The total number of entries received will determine odds of winning. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone on or about February 2, 2009 or 1 week after the entry deadline. To obtain a list of winners send your request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Nature's Cure, Inc. 4096 Piedmont Ave. #171, Oakland, CA 94611-5221, Attn: Cannon Power Shot & iPod Shuffle Drawing Winners
6. Grand prize winner will receive a Canon Power Shot SD1100 IS (Approximate Retail Value $249.99). First prize winners will receive a an 1GB iPod Shuffle (Approximate Retail Value $50). All winners will also receive the Nature's Cure product of their choice (Approximate Retail Value $10-$20). The Company reserves the right to substitute for any portion of the prize. They are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. No cash equivalent will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable. If a winner/recipient cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner's prize, in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prizes/gifts will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply.
7. All entries and requests become the property of Nature's Cure and will not be acknowledged or returned.
8. An Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release must be signed and returned by each prize winner within fourteen (14) days of notification attempt. Prize will not be awarded until the Affidavit is completed. Failure to return the executed Affidavit within that time may result in forfeiture of prize and random selection of alternate winner from remaining correct, eligible entries. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
9. All entrants release Nature's Cure, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents, and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes from any and all liability from injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance or use of any prize.
10. Return of notification or prize as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Limit one prize per person.
11. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Nature's Cure Canon Power Shot & iPod Shuffle Question of the Week (R) drawing is not endorsed, sponsored by or affiliated with Canon or Apple (R). Such terms are registered trademarks of their respective owners.