Rules for $100 Drawing
Thank you for purchasing Nature's Cure. We would love your feedback on your recent purchase so that we can continue to provide great products to our customers. To say thank you for filling out and sending back the feedback card that was enclosed with your purchase, you will automatically be entered into a drawing to win a $100 cash prize. Survey closes on December 1, 2008.
$100 Cash Drawing Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
2. Sweepstakes will be open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Nature's Cure, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members are not eligible to enter. Entrant must be 13 years of age or older.
3. Enter by fully completing the usage survey regarding your experience with your Nature's Cure purchase via the postcard included inside the package. A winner will be selected on or about December 31, 2008. Only those surveys received by December 1, 2008 will be eligible to win. Limit one entry per email address and/or household. Nature's Cure and its agents are not responsible for incomplete, lost, damaged, late, illegible or misdirected mail or email, technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit a user's ability to participate in the sweepstakes. Entries that are printed by machine, mechanically reproduced, tampered with, illegible or incomplete are not eligible.
To enter without purchase: Hand-print your name, address, city, state, zip, telephone number with area code and email address on a 3”x5” card and mail your entry in an envelope to Nature's Cure, Inc. 4096 Piedmont Ave. #171, Oakland, CA 94611-5221, Attn: $100 Cash Drawing. Mail-in entries must be received by the contest end date. Mechanically reproduced entries submitted by mail will not be accepted. Limit one entry per household.
4. Grand prize winner will be selected at random. The selection will take place under the supervision of Nature's Cure. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the judges, whose decisions are final. The total number of entries received will determine odds of winning. Winners will be notified by email, regular mail, and/or phone on or about September 15, 2005. To obtain a list of winners send your request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Nature's Cure, Inc. 4096 Piedmont Ave. #171, Oakland, CA 94611-5221, Attn: $100 Cash Drawing
5. Grand prize winner will receive a check for $100. The Company reserves the right to substitute for any portion of this prize. Prizes are non-transferable. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner's prize, in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply.
6. All entries and requests become the property of Nature's Cure and will not be acknowledged or returned.
7. An Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release must be signed and returned by each prize winner within fourteen (14) days of notification attempt. Prize will not be awarded until the Affidavit is completed. Failure to return the executed Affidavit within that time may result in forfeiture of prize and random selection of alternate winner from remaining correct, eligible entries. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
8. All entrants release Nature's Cure, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents, and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes from any and all liability from injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance or use of any prize.
9. Return of notification or prize as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Limit one prize per person.
10. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.